The recent spread of the coronavirus(COVID-19) is one of the most challenging global health threats we have faced in recent times. Here at A Nu Way our hearts are with those who have been gravely affected by the virus, and we are touched by the amazing community response that has occurred over the last few weeks.
We owe an incredible debt of gratitude to the healthcare workers, first responders, and other front line workers. These heroes are positioning themselves in harms way to make our lives feel as close to normal as possible.
On the small business front we are deeply saddened by the number of local businesses that have been hurt by COVID-19. As small businesses don't have the same cash reserves as large one, we implore you to support them whenever possible.
We would like to update you on how we are responding to this pandemic.
- We are continuing to practice a high level of commitment to sanitation and clean packaging.
- We will no longer be accepting containers for filling and will only sell single use containers that will no longer be returnable for a bottle deposit(this only applies to wholesale only)
- We will continue to use good manufacturing practices in regards to our pre-packaged food products.
- All employees will be tested prior to starting to work to make sure they are do not have any flu like symptoms. In addition we will verify with employees to ensure that none of the people they co-habitat with are experiencing any flu like symptoms.
- Should any of the above be true employees will be asked to remain at home until finishing an 18-day self quarantine period. Employees will continue to be paid for the 18 day period.
- In addition we will be suspending our local delivery service and will only be shipping orders directly to you through UPS & USPS.
Your safety is our commitment and we will continue to do our part during this global health epidemic.
Co-Founder, A Nu Way