[Sludge Stove Top"Oatmeal"]
Prep time: [3 minutes]
Total time: [8 minutes]
[A Nu Way Sludge] | [2 TBSP]
[Choice of Non Dairy Mylk(oat recommended) ] | [6 fl oz or 177.5 ML]
[Chopped Fresh banana] | [.5 - 1 banana]
- Heat 6 FL oz or 177.5ML of your choice of fluid on the stove on medium heat. Turn heat to low once it has reached a simmer.
- Add chopped banana and mash to combine.
- Follow with 2 TBSP Sludge. Continue to combine with a spatula until flax expands and turns into a porridge.
- Top with your choice of nuts and/or fresh fruit and enjoy.
- Optionally add a drizzle of A Nu Way Coconut Sweetener, Date Syrup, or Maple Syrup to sweeten to your liking.
[KETO & PALEO FRIENDLY - HIGH IN SOLUBLE FIBER, OMEGA 3's, PLANT PROTEIN AND MUCH MORE!]